It was a pleasure to be a part of the panel discussion on “The Age of Analytics: Competing in the Data-Driven World” held at NITIE Mumbai on 2nd August 2019. It was also an insightful discussion with eminent panelists.
Following topics were covered as a part of this panel discussion
Role of Analytics in revolutionizing the customer experience
- Role of Analytics in Short/Long term strategic decision making
- Unexplored application of analytics in different domains
- Challenges in managing analytics
- Impact of Government Regulation
Prof. MD Agarwal, Adjunct Professor at SJSOM, IIT, Mumbai and consultant on digital strategy & industry 4.0 was a chief guest.
Mr Chintan Oza, (IEEE Chairman-Bombay Section and Former CTO-IQM Corporation) was a moderator for the panel discussion. Other eminent panelists from the industry sharing the Dais were
- Ms Deepa Ranjeet, Senior General Manager, Digital Strategy and Transformation, Group Strategy-Mahindra Rise
- Mr Parag Hugrat, Head – Project and Product Delivery, LogiNext
- Mr Sanjay Kimbahune, Senior Scientist at Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
- Mr Vijay Nair, Senior Vice President at Gramener
- Mr Mayur Dwivedi, Religare
Several interesting examples were shared by esteemed panelists related to application of data analytics. It was also an interactive discussion with students. It was quite an insightful & knowledge sharing discussion.
SAMIKSHA, a series of panel discussions on contemporary business themes, is organized by the management students of NITIE to encourage interaction between the industry and academia.
Thanks to Team SAMIKSHA for organizing a successful event.
The event pictures can be found in Gallery.