Robert Kiyosaki, author of the book explains smart ways to escape this “rat race”. I have summarized the book for your quick, better understanding. Please note that this book has very big impact on my life and my goals.
Summary from the Book:
With this curiosity, I surfed the internet to discover the when, what, who and where about 5G. Read More…
Recently, one of my close friend’s mother had cardiac arrest and she had to be immediately admitted in nearby star hospital. At the time of admission, hospital asked to deposit huge amount even before admitting her. My friend was not in that position to deposit that amount. That’s when he called me & asked for some monetary help. Needless to say that I helped him. But, later after her mother was operated & discharged, I asked him one day as don’t you have health insurance for you & your parents? That’s when I learnt that he had landed in soup by buying health insurance policy, which didn’t helped him in the need of the hour. Read More…
This sure made my day! Here is a link to my latest interview – 7 Questions with Biren Parekh. Jonno White is a highly effective and experienced leadership coach. He has transformed several large and medium-sized corporations through his leadership coaching.
One can read answers to the following 7 questions in my interview
- What have you found most challenging as a CEO or executive of a large enterprise?
- How did you become a CEO or executive of a large enterprise? Can you please briefly tell the story?
- How do you structure your work days from waking up to going to sleep?
- What’s the most recent significant leadership lesson you’ve learned?
- What’s one book that has had a profound impact on your leadership so far? Can you please briefly tell the story of how that book impacted your leadership?
- How do you build leadership capacity in a large enterprise?
- What is one meaningful story that comes to mind from your time as a CEO or executive of a large enterprise so far?
Grateful to my company Intellect Design Arena Ltd for the opportunity and freedom to showcase my leadership strength over years.
Waiting to hear your thoughts!
To address this, I am hereby publishing a Presentation prepared by Mr Koti, who is PMP, ACP, PSM1, PAHM, CSP, ITIL & PMI India Senior Champion. Pls click here to view the same.
💡AHA Moments!!! 🪄
The moments ✨when people have realized what to do in life!!! ❄️
The Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines an Aha moment 🎊 as a moment of sudden realization, inspiration, insight, recognition, or comprehension. In the context of SaaS and product companies, the Aha! Moment is the first key moment when users realize the value of your product.
Few examples of AHA 🌟💫moments. Note the Age when these celebrities have realized their AHA moment and discovered the valuable 🏅 products!!!!
Any other examples???
Waiting for my AHA moment!!! 😊
It was nice to see “Thank you Note” from Agile Network India. 👌
I have been speaker/panelist 🎤of Agile Network India conferences multiple time and I have thoroughly enjoyed taking part as a speaker/panelist due to two reasons
1 – Unique topics
2 – Well organized